15 minutes ago, at my local Wally Mart, the consumers have an impromptu destruction derby

So anyway, anyone looking for a 74 Dodge reg cab long bed, a/t am/fm 318 cid?

Needs a good detail.

2 Likes

How cud that happen?

Crystal prolly

1 Like

Next time improve the lighting on the middle one - easy to do

Ax Alien - takes a lot of pics

How did they launch that pick up into the air, ffs?

Per the fb comments one guy said the little red pocket rocket had been racing around the lot like a moran, and went under the oncoming truck

tbh, I just yanked em off fb, one of the perq.s of being in small townville

Everything is nicer in California except Walmart, took these today lol

1 Like

WTF, you guys expecting a hurricane or something?

1 Like

I was at Costco and at WalMart over the weekend. Both places were missing a lot of merchandise.

No eggs at Wal-Mart.

1 Like

All the time here lolz

I’ve only been in a Walmart maybe a half dozen times or so, but never seen anything like that, at walmart or any other big retailer, unless it was obvious they were in the middle of a big rearranging.

I’ll start taking pics of the Walmart here holy fuck… At least they had the lights on today and it wasn’t all dim… The one in American Canyon is crazy too…

2 Likes

Walmart here often has all of the eggs, milk, cheese, juice, etc totally gone… And like two 80 year old overworked cashiers, long ass lines, nothing is ever in the same place, everyone is confused where anything is including the employees.

1 Like

They were moving some things around but have been since I got here!

1 Like

Oh, at our Wal-Mart it is literally rare to find a fluent English speaking employee

Good, I hope Barletta gets to shop there

3 Likes
1 Like

Tanks fer the update

Back at Walmart