Bernie has illegals working on his campaign

but thats ok because he’s a leftist.

On the topic of illegals, one of them fuckers murdered a Sherriff here in WA.

Nobody murders more cops than your angry white guys but I’ve never heard you bark up that tree kid!

2 Likes

The point is that person shouldn’t even of been here. And my guess is if they were “quality” enough to have done things the legit route, they would have never come in contact with the Sherriff.

Most of you dumb white boys don’t deserve to be here either but we let ya stay.

“Either” means you admit illegals shouldn’t be here. Thanks for your agreeance.

All of us are illegal - dumfuck srsly

You’re just claiming someone else doesn’t belong here, what makes you belong here any more? That’s why I said either… the other guy has more claim to this land than you and your european family do… and white guys kill way more cops than anyone else but you never say anything about that… what the fuck difference does it make if they’re illegal or not, it’s still a dead cop you racist little nerdy shit kid. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fucking boro thinks it’s cool for the 7th cav to machine women and babies to steal their lands then bitch about a so called illegal

That fucking KARMA will never get evened out - NEVER

2 Likes

She currently has legal status because she’s protected by DACA.

The Anti Immigration Trump Organization also hires “illegals” What is your point?

2 Likes

I think Boro and his lifer buddies would be HIGH FIVING EACH OTHER AND SAYIN FUCK YEAH - after wounded knee

to top it off I believe they got the medal of honor

1 Like

Yer an idjit

:thinking:

:tipping_hand_man::face_with_monocle: