Curious

Ukraine wants to know why no one wants the dirt on the dems

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBVHoBf?ocid=sf

2 Likes

Someone didn’t read the article

It includes Trump Admin blocking shit

It’s called many things, deflection, smoke and mirrors, dog and pony show, or sometimes even gaslighting.

Next time your in Court for a moving violation, try telling the judge that other guys were speeding and see how that helps your case.

Too bad Representative Trey Gowdy never investigated Hillary over Ben Ghazi, total fuck up of oversight.

2 Likes

No doubt who Boro worships

1 Like

Freedom? Liberty? The responsibility to do the right thing?

You on the other hand LOVE defending Clinton. Why? You wanna suck her tit or something?

I think she would be great in bed - srsly

That body type will spit you out bald headed -

Some day you and your lady will be that old. And hopefully you will want to do that.

It’s Hillary Clinton. Her husband doesn’t even want her.

Buncha Clinton worshippers in here LOL

15849CDC-D55C-483D-A978-E40CFA73D22E

Amigo what does any of this have to do with Hill or Obama? They are history. The above is reality. Any idea who’s gonna join this collection next?

It’s easier to focus on Clinton than it is to realize you’ve backed the wrong horse.

3 Likes

Nunes is running this same tired horse in the impeachment hearings this week. He got his clock cleaned yseterday doing it, and he’s back today with the same schtick.

Perhaps even Boro will have had a bellyful of it by Friday.

Sondheim seems to have tossed a monkey wrench into Nunes’ approach…

What Horse?

I’ve never backed any of these people…
Are you okay?

Oh, was I talking about you? Curious.

I’m not retarded. It was obviously aimed at me, the sole person here who disagrees with mostly everyone here.

Just because I disagree with you, doesn’t mean I jump Trumps legs. I’ll also reiterate for the umpteenth time, I didn’t even vote for him.
:man_shrugging: I’d appreciate it if, going forward, you’d be intelligent about your conversations and make a meaningful, truthful statement. Thanks.

I was responding to Spoon, who was talking about Nunes. Calm yourself.

NoU

For some reason your comment falls directly under mine