Facepalm

I mean he could be wrong, but who the fuck says that? Who even thinks about killing your family instead of helping them? Clearly this dude shouldn’t own an AR15 :man_shrugging:

Beto is another rat fuck with no answers who is handing the lection to cheeto

And insulin cud easily be more then 450 a month

He wants to increase the defense budget

I will add him to my list

wut

Yeah… wut. This guy thinking about killing people instead of buying them insulin. Know what else is cheaper than insulin? A knife… but he didn’t mention that. Anti-gunners speaking idiocy.

I think you’re misinterpreting him. I’m wondering if you’re doing it willingly.

I agree that insulin should be practically free, but what does that have to do with guns

He is making an editorial comment on the US Society’s sense of priorities, how it allocates different resources, like guns or butter for example.

He is talking out his ass - he has nothing to put on the table

FIXED IT FOR YOU

Wot this last card motherfucker shud be harping on is insulin cost 4 dollars a vial to make - but he has to get on the gun train

Yeah, after 2 or 3 mass shootings in a couple days, guns tend to be on peoples minds for some damn reason.

I may have to bump him up to #2 behind the cunt

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/beto-orourke-visits-gun-show-gun-policy-020820965.html

That looks like a meme.

Maybe we should see the actual tweet.

Meanwhile, I’m still sending a few bucks to the Chinese dude when I get a chance.

1 Like

Plus, I intend to support whatever neolib the dems come up with, when the time comes. I include Sanders of course, even though the fukin dems won’t come up with him THIS time either.

Not much else to say, the GAME as they say is elsewhere.

I like him too.

The board is wrong - duh

That is easily one of the most idiotic things anyone running for office ever sed

It is beyond fucking idiotic