Hello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEE1lEcYomk

1 Like

Actually, I disagree with this theory. The Fight Club is open to everyone to do what they want flame/troll/spam/hijack/etc.

Big has given me his word that he will not flame the General Board/La La Land at MMP. In all honesty, he hasn’t flamed anywhere except in the Fight Club… and that includes July 20.

If he’s gonna use the Fight Board to tardsplain his panel abuse outside the Fight Board, then your disagreement is rejected.

1 Like

I can’t really comment on things that happen on SG because I’m not even a member there. But what I don’t understand is why Gordon’s trophy thread regarding an SG issue targeted at Big was dragged back to my board. I’m not saying I condone what Big did in retaliation, but he has also said that no one spammed any of Gordon’s threads on my general board and that Gordon received multiple warnings on SG that went ignored.

I understand that some of the things that Gordon was doing are probably allowed here and on various other forums. But, I’m of the opinion that if an admin asks you to stop, that you should. It’s common decency to be respectful of the rules of a forum.

1 Like

Spam is against the MMP TOS. I don’t think admins enforcing that is panel abuse TBH. We have already discussed his intensity level on July 20 and readjusting that for MMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb_Uu0eTNWk

Perhaps you should give up on this if you are going to use the same points to argue that were used before.

I say that because if you want folks to come back where Biggie was wrong, in our eyes, it’s just a waste of time. Gordon posted two posts that night before Biggie lost his shit.

A lot came from SG, including and most importantly, Admins that panel abuse and throw their weight around.

Murdy thinks that’s spam. Her defense of bigs hinges on that.

So sad, she seems like a nice person, I will consider sending her a thought and maybe a prayer.

Who wants to be controlled after two posts?

Murdy’s obsessive association to this "Bigly’ seem increasingly less healthy the more I am exposed to it.ew.

I never saw the trophy thread you refer to on MMP, so I can’t comment specifically on that. But I will say generally that Big has a very long history of promulgating cross-forum drama in his disputes with me and countless other posters, so I certainly didn’t see why Gordon’s doing the same thing would be a big shocker to anyone. Come on, who HASN’T posted on some other forum “I got booted off of XYZ Forum because the admin is a jackass” …more than once?

There is a large difference between an admin “asking” you to stop and an admin whose first effort to communicate a forum concern is by peremptorily splitting your post out of a thread, changing the thread title and shit canning it, with no explanation. There is also a large difference between an admin communicating directly and frankly with you about how you need to behave, and an admin power tripping you by modifying your profile (avatar, display name, etc.) and removing your permissions to change it back…leaving you to either post that way or just leave.

None of us will know, at this point, whether a Murdy approach to Gordon would have worked better than the Power Tripper approach, since it wasn’t tried. But since I’ve been posting with Gordon for over a decade on a few forums, and haven’t seen this kind of off-the-rails bullshit with any other admins, surely you can understand why I assume what I assume about it.

Also Murdy, I want to reiterate that despite the picture Big paints repeatedly, Six and Gordon and Fappy and Oak and I are not a voting bloc nor a troll gang. We are independent operators, each of us doing his/her own thing.

3 Likes

Necro’ing this lovely thread

2 Likes

Good times!

“I am shaking my keyboard in anger!” Not So Biggie