How To Grow Weed Easy

I’ve just been giving my girls a little pee water… they’re ready for a transplant and more light, starting to get a stink to them too… I think they’re about 5 weeks old from seed a this point.

2 Likes

So far I spent like $19 on an 3ft LED shop light at home depot, some party cups, a bag of miracle gro which I normally wouldn’t use but I didn’t see any Pro Mix which I would recommend… and I have my room fan sort of blowing in there a little… I also run my hands over the top of the plants a couple times a day, beat them up a little so they get stronger.

I topped them a couple weeks ago and a few times a day I will smash the top down so the tops start growing out horizontally instead of all vertical growth, i’m going for a small bush of buds rather than just a christmas tree shape with one big bud. .

I ordered some 1 gallon and 3 gallon nursery containers for my plants… $25 at home depot for a 10 pack of each. Need some more lights too.

3 Likes

back again…

2 Likes

It’s sort of warm in there and the babies are growing fast… very ghetto setup at the moment but things will get better in time I hope. Probably a bit of a fire hazard but it runs 24/7 and has been for awhile now. Right in front of the open kitchen window no fucks given, welcome to the best coast. lol

Hey Billdo, just wanted to let you know that I’ve been doing edibles off and on for the past year or so…can’t say I notice a difference as far as the Crohn’s is concerned (I’ve been in remission for 6 or 7 years). Anyways, funny story, I smoked half a joint in Colorado (haven’t smoked in a long time) and freaking passed out. Told my son, “I’ve got to fucking lay down” and boom, next thing I know I was on the floor.

3 Likes

Didn’t know that. Outstanding!

Thanks! Yep, got a clean bill check-up a couple months ago. No meds necessary at all.

2 Likes

Awesome. I hear dealing with that is a real pain in the ass.

how are yer hips doing?

Doing just fine, I never even think about them. The last one that I had done, they just made a little incision, popped out the old plastic socket and put a new one in.

1 Like

Is that what your whole hip is a type of plastic or is there metal in there too? If I end up getting mine done, I think I’d like to get Carbon Fiber, like they’re putting on the newer cars these days.

Here is what mine are like. The plastic liner is what I had replaced last time. It was worn almost all the way through. I don’t know about carbon fiber, but I can tell you that I broke the metal portion that goes into the femur on my first replacement. Snapped it right into two pieces.

When I had mine done the first time back in the 70’s, it was a two-week hospital stay/recovery time. Now they do those outpatient, which I don’t think is a good idea because of throwing a blood clot or reaction to anesthesia at a minimum.hip%20replacement

Glad you’re in remission! Were you drinking alcohol too? If not you might want to get yerself checked out but you probably do often enough, just never heard of anyone passing out like that off weed.

I had 2 beers earlier in the day, but that was it.

It was weird, felt the high nicely building up then all of a sudden it like went through the roof.

I od’d off a thc syrup, i didn’t pass out, but started feeling bad, like almost panic attack bad, i took some cbd and laid down for a while.

My cousin OD’d on CBD.

Sad!

1 Like