Navy chief reportedly beat up kid at youth soccer game

17 year veteran, E7, five Good Conduct Medals.
Bet he doesn’t get the sixth one.

He’d be a serious asset to are military, as long as the enemy only sends out 14-year-olds with soccer balls.

He may not be in line for Super Chief (aka Senior Chief E8) any longer either. (Unless of course the punk was from a Marine family)

A fucking recruiter

the lowest form of life

1 Like

I loved my recruiter a crazy old 30 YR Master Chief(On his 2nd consecutive tour of duty as a recruiter, which is unheard of, Recruiter duty is like a form of R&R gig in the Navy It’s means for your tour of I think 3 years and you live like a civilian for the whole time 9-5 M-F, no 7 months on your boat cruising around in circles in the middle of the Ocean, so they are selective on who get’s it, I felt that aside from his being a pretty a life of the party type guy, when we talked me and the NAV all Navy life stuff, he knew all the ins and outs and pros and cons of the different career paths or schools to choose from. But this OP dipshit is like my old homies, the Twins, do not get in the middle of the Twins where there’s rough housing afoot. They both had hair triggers and could go off on the drop of a hat. Aside from the tempers both were very mellow, considerate, pranksters and polite guys.

Lowlife piece of shit.

Can he be court martialed or is this handled by civilian police?

The Military when not desperate for warm bodies doesn’t put up with fck ups anymore. I’m pretty sure the Navy can fck with him internally if they choose to do so, try him, fine him, confine him, demote him and or fire him(Sadly Flogging, Keel Hauling, Branding etc are all frowned on in Trump’s Navy.) It hasn’t always been that way, the Branches used to protect their own pretty well, unless you killed a Nun or something. You were safe on a military facility they wouldn’t let cops onto base to arrest you for a bar fight or speeding ticket,(Your Command’s Best Practices may have varied from this) not so much anymore.

Why the fuck are kids playing soccer

the USA is going straight to hell

wut

There are approximately eleventy gazillion kittens yawning over a hockey game everyday.

At least - I got them on fucking speed dial now -

no work at all