Send that cop back so I can kick the hell out of him - guy calls 911

https://www.standardspeaker.com/news/man-arrested-after-pair-of-alleged-tirades-1.2362533

I was gonna read it but they want me to subscribe… :-1:

Perhaps a precis is in order.

or maybe six will post his login/pw so we can go read it too

I do not have a login and it lets me in

A Hazleton police officer who told a city man to move his vehicle that was blocking a public road was met with threats and ethnic slurs Friday night.

Harold L. Guenther, 51, Hazleton, was eventually met with arrest by the officer and charged with a felony for ethnic intimidation, a misdemeanor for terroristic threats and summary counts of harassment and disorderly conduct.

Guenther was taken to jail after failing to post 10 percent of $10,000 bail set Saturday by Magisterial District Judge Rick Cronauer, Wilkes-Barre, and remained there Monday, according to a court docket.

Used slurs

He was charged with ethnic intimidation for calling Officer Eric Hernandez and other Hispanics in Hazleton an ethnic slur and said he wanted Hernandez to eat the ticket he gave him, according to arrest papers.

Hernandez was on his way to a crash when he encountered a black 2004 Honda Pilot obstructing the road in the area of Guenther’s home at 536 W. Emerald Court near Second Street around 10:45 p.m.

The officer told Guenther to move the car but Guenther cursed back, police wrote in court papers.

“I’m (expletive) busy over here! I’m jumping this (expletive) car! Why don’t you go arrest all of these (expletive) sp— on Alter Street and leave me the (expletive) alone!” arrest papers say Guenther exclaimed.

Alter Street is about a block away from the incident.

Told the vehicle would be towed, Guenther “reluctantly” moved it but while the officer drove past Guenther, court papers state, Guenther directed the same ethnic slur at the officer.

“You probably got beat up in high school. Why don’t you take that badge off?” Guenther is also quoted as saying to Hernandez in arrest papers.

Kept going

The officer told him to leave the area numerous times until Guenther finally listened. As he left, though, Guenther continued cursing at the officer and shouting slurs at him and the Hispanic population in Hazleton, arrest papers state.

While interacting with Guenther, the officer noticed an illegally parked purple 2004 Dodge Ram pickup truck with expired registration and issued a parking ticket before he left.

Called him back

Shortly after, Guenther called Luzerne County 911 stating, “Send Officer 196 back over and tell him to take his belt off and I’m going to make him eat the (expletive) ticket that he just gave me. That (expletive) c---------r.

“Tell him to come back here, he knows who I am.”

Hernandez did return and Guenther wasn’t immediately in the open but the previously ticketed pickup truck still was, so Hernandez issued another parking ticket for it and called for a tow.

Guenther eventually appeared while the officer waited for the tow truck and was taken into custody.

2 Likes

no incognito bypass?

not for that one

Turn off java script

I have it on and it still works with no logon

seems like too much work

2 Likes

Yeah - clicking an icon is too much work

addons or extensions to do sich

fuk - get back in yer tent

Too much work to read a newz article… they should be paying me to look at their ads…

It’s a crazy article

who the fuck calls 911 to tell them to send the cop back so he can kick the hell out of him

WTF did he think was gona happen?

this is what is gona happen

https://youtu.be/MrTsuvykUZk

1 Like

Yeah just a dumb move,could get ya killed in most places. I don’t like cops but I know better than to mouth off at them like a dumb fuck.

It actually seems like the cop was being nice for a long time

the guy would have got his head broke here after he was told the second time to move the fucking car, prob rightfully so

1 Like

was thinking the same thing

He sez go to Alter street and fuck with the spics - and Alter street is a block away - used to be all Italian hood in my time

I kind of pictured a spaghettihead bitching about the spics… lol…

Amazing how back in the day hoods was hoods, Irish, Italian - etc