She called Michelle an APE

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/woman-called-michelle-obama-ape-heels-pleads-guilty-174405335--abc-news-topstories.html

Swiped

Well, at least there are plenty of coal mining jobs she can work at when her sentence is complete. Y’know…so she can make restitution.
Just one of the “fine people on that side”, I suppose. Hilarious.

Keep her in jail
Her calling the previous FL an ape is useless info though

What she said was egregious, but what she did was criminal. It all matters, simply to different degrees.

One is covered under free speech, one isn’t.
I am curious though, is calling Trump “cheeto” considered egregious? Or is it okay because you just don’t like him?

Is cheeto snivelling about being made fun of, snowflakey behavior?

I don’t pay much attention to the big cheets, so no idea

It’s not racial, it’s just an insult.

I didn’t say it was illegal. I said it was egregious.

:roll_eyes: still covered by free speech, regardless, and therefore shouldn’t really matter as it’s also simply an opinion. The thing that does matter is her illegal actions. She’s a piece of shit either way, and I believe racism leads to other crimes, and while racism is unacceptable it is still "legal’.

I’ve yet to see Dems oust everyone who was racist towards Rice.

It all matters, we live in a country that is deeply divided. If you care about the country, you should care about how we relate to one another.

Can you cite sources of a Democratic official of any kind that was “racist” towards Rice?

My problem with Rice was not her color. It was the FACT that she failed* so spectacularly as National Security Advisor that she was promoted to SecState.

*to me 9/11 was a failure in the security of the nation. To BushCo it was the opportunity they documented their need for in order to break Iraq and was quite the success in that respect, doubtless worthy of said promotion.

2 Likes

No, as I’m referencing political cartoons.

Uhm, fail.

Racism is racism- it divides, regardless of where it sprouts, yeah?

Sure, but when was Rice treated with bigotry? Show a racist cartoon already. Prove your case, or back down from your excuses and justifications.

It’s too easy to Google, even you can do it.
But I’ll post one. Only one. Just for you.
Condi-Rice-racist-cartoon

1 Like

Looks like Ted Rall. Please post the ENTIRE cartoon, for context.

1 Like

LOL@Condi!

I don’t look up things to prove YOUR point. Get how this works yet?

Where’s the entire cartoon and not just the one panel?

Condi has yer smarts and is very well spoken unlike the fucking trash cheeto fetches

Google it, you’re intelligent.
Here’s some keywords: “Racist rice cartoon”