She called Michelle an APE

images%20(8)
liberalracistcartoon4

oliphant_rice
52-PM

If you don’t denounce on racism because it’s on the other side, you might be a blithering idiot.

I denounce the racist ones. Not so much the ones that are parodies of her actual approach.

Nope, your point to prove. I accept your surrender.

Is there a limit to surrenders?

His are limitless.

You must have missed where I posted even more.

Your surrender due to you not paying attention and being too scared to Google. I provided evidence, and you KNOW the Demoncrats are racist, yet here you are.

I formally accept your resignation from this conversation and thus, your surrender.

Hove a good day Oak.

I’m glad you denounce racists, some others on this board don’t… or won’t say they do. :slight_smile:

I didn’t read all of your posts, I read your responses to me.

So, if you were involved in an official debate, as in a debate club, you actually expect your opponent to make your points for you.

Well kid, debating - you’re doing it wrong. Claim victory, I don’t care, it’s an airclaim.

It takes two to tango, miss. If you want to prove me wrong, prove it. That’s your job in the debate, yeah?

You’re right on one thing, I won’t make your points for you.

More like a cementclaim :wink:

Did the doctors check you out for brain damage, after your got in that wreck?

1 Like

No, it’s not my job to make your argument. Knock yourself out, claim victory. You’ll just come across as this guy

https://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2004_Million_Dollar_Baby/004MDB_Jay_Baruchel_005.jpg

Once again, you’re right on that part and which I reply with the same.
If you want to prove me wrong - you cannot make me prove myself wrong. YOU make those points to prove me wrong, I won’t do your work for you.

Thanks for the trophy, even if it is quite the easy victory.

I’m not asking you to prove yourself wrong, I was asking you to provide proof of some politician that said racist things about Rice.

You failed, quite spectacularly, Danger. Now we’re done.

When did I ever say it was politicians? Are you trying to put words in my mouth? I literally said the opposite, but if you must.

Robert Byrd was a higher up in the KKK… lol.

Sign your L.

X____________

I asked, and I said I asked. Derp.

You asked and I replied.
Derp.

Sign your L.
X____

I’ll sign my W

X___Borommakot__

I rejected your deflection. That woman in W. Virginia worked in government if I recall correctly.

So, not the same, Danger.

So you don’t think Democrats can be racist?