Squirrel proof bird feeder

since this has been a popular subject, saw this one today…

1 Like

My Squirrels would take about 9 seconds to best that

3 Likes

Yeah, I see some design flaws. Needs video.

1 Like

Yeah I have squirrels and chipmunks they’d be all over that, however that one skinny little squirrel I think is a kid, and he is a little clumsy, I could see him falling off of that.

he claimed it was squirrel and chipmunk proof and built the house also, maybe California squirrels aren’t as smart.

Daylight robbery part 2

they thot it would take weeks to get to the end

45 seconds

daylight robbery part one I cannot find - have to look

famous doc 1991

https://youtu.be/uY9Yf26J4ZM

Squirrels are the rodents that didn’t
need to evolve further in order to
survive. They got that shit locked
down.

Humans, on the other hand, had to
evolve from our rodent-like beginings
because we just weren’t that clever.

1 Like

Unless that thing somehow throws the rat down the hills, and to his death, it will be stuffing his face in no time.

Not that this is that impressive of a feat for a squirrel, but.

You’re one of the smarter rats. aren’t you?

Dude, a rat can do that.

Ain’t evolution grand?

It’s certainly a wondrous thing.

Yes they can. Just saying if you watched those guys attacking that and my other feeder, you get to see how agile they are, if my hound runs out on the deck they literally fly off the deck into the trees, just as they jump from tree top to tree top up above.

They are tree rats.

We left the trees and they kept practicing. Not even flex tape can fix that kind of damage.

They at times probably eat more of the bird feed than the birds do, but I like having the scenery. And sometimes the birds charge at the squirrels and chase them off, one day I am hoping there will be blood. Bwahaha.

And anyway aren’t squirrels basically rats anyway, with a better public image

Rats and birds are crazy ruthless. I have seen both tear the other apart. I don’t like to assume my rats are too different to your rats, as in my experience things most are more alike than different, and all birds were dinosaurs.

I have no doubt the red tree rats also would have spread the bubonic plague. I enjoy watching and interacting with wildlife, but they are still disease carrying rats that deserve a degree of caution.

They used to jump from my roof to the feeder so I moved the feeder 6 inches more then they can jump

18 fucking years but I beat them

1 Like

Has anyone tried hanging a feeder from a clothes line?

May as well jus set a table for them as do that