Wake & Bake

Rolled this 4.3 gram cigar joint up last night for the hell of it and was going to save it to gift someone or a special occasion but ended up firing it up this morning, still got most of it, burns nice and slow… 3 grams of weed, 1.3 grams of kief, if I sold them I’d want about $50 for one but I just smoke’em. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

still getting high off this joint the next day… rolled a few more, smokin like a mob boss.

1 Like

https://pics.pof.com/thumbnails/1146/57/3/25b0163b4-1a7b-487b-8d6f-72b654aa4523.jpg

That reminds me: 5:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs

Greasy roach.

Smoking on this today, Deadhead OG x Grandoggy Purps… has a unique flavor, the best I can describe it is blue curacao and ice cream. Nice clear headed buzz too…

^^^ some of the best weed I’ve smoked… amazing, incredible flavor, super clear long lasting high…

Something I find interesting is a lot of the better weed has flavors that corporate merica has been making a lot of money off of as candy and other unhealthy bullshit… when instead of eating candy you could just smoke a bowl of good weed and get real satisfaction.

Got some more of this Deadhead x Purp shit… flower power… Jerry Garcia’s Secret Stash

Wake and bake supplies… man I need a RAW sponsorship… it’d be cool if they’d send me some free stuff…

This weed tastes just like Lemon Creme Cookies…

I already woke and boke once today and fell back out, getting ready to smoke some more of this Deadhead.

Smoking some of this stuff on top of a bowl, shit looks like poop crack… it’s the consistency of sticky glass chards of it go flying everywhere trying to collect it. I just took some mid grade kief and pressed it out in between some parchment paper, removed the kief puck that I’d pressed and collected what was left. I guess it’s more like a wax, not really an oil.

Got some good good purps this morning…

1 Like

I was trying to figure out the smell on some weed I got, finally figured it out, smells just like vegetable soup.

wakin and bakin every day

meanwhile in Oregon…

We pay $240-$270/oz here. I pay $50 for an 8th of Super Lemon Haze FFS.

$240 an oz isn’t a bad price in an ILLEGAL state.

I forgot it was 4/20 until I saw someone else mention it… I don’t really celebrate because every day is 4/20 to me… working on my 2nd one gram jay and just had a cookie…

May have found your weight gain issue