6 lefties broken by meme magic

Your guys are wimps and losers deport, you must be a fairy too you like them so much… limp wristed closeted fags. :slight_smile:

I guess you don’t have much to say about that… sorry you got caught up with a bunch of loser shit Roose, you seem like a really smart guy but sometimes even really smart people get caught up in really stupid shit. You should try to make more $ instead to buy things for your family. 99% of your idiots couldn’t even afford to buy a tire for one of Lebron’s cars and that’s what you’re whining about… lmfao

@RooseBolton what’s the matter man, can’t respond? I know you were active here before and after I posted this and read it. :slight_smile:

Was it the way you were raised? Daddy a racist? :slight_smile:

I guess you’re incapable of giving me a “super cool” response so you’re just lurkin aye. :slight_smile:

Why are you such a bigot Roose? From what I know of you which isn’t much, you come from a very privileged background, think your family is like some sort of aristocracy, attended prestigious Columbia University, pretty smart guy but for some reason you’re so weak you feel like you have to hate on minorities… tiny dick? Did your daddy dress you up in girls clothes? WTF Roose, you’ve had everything going in your life and you’re just a bitch. :slight_smile:

You could be a good person if you could really commit to that change. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw ya lurkin… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just trying to understand the bigot mindset… :slight_smile:

Is this what you look like man? :stuck_out_tongue:

@RooseBolton mom didn’t love you? Was she a drunken american floozy? Just wondering man, what’s your story, how’d you become like the old Farmer and HFB? Always hatin… :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t respond either man, I probably wouldn’t show my face around here and just go like you always said you would… pussy. :slight_smile:

No doubt he would claim he triggered you into a multi-post. If he returns it will be only to rec my post as a silent acknowledgement.

1 Like

He has been back a few times and no response, he’s a pussy. :slight_smile:

TBH, I think most of what Deport posts in here is “Trolling”

Nah, he’s totally a racist and a coward, he’d never say anything to a black person’s face though, or a liberals face, unless maybe he had a huge gang of his internet nerd friends with him… Roose is a nancy boy.

1 Like

Looks like Roose’s meme has been broken by Billdo magic… :slight_smile:

I just don’t know what the republican and racist idiots that were on this site were thinking, I’m far left of Obama and have a black girlfriend. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ape and I had the benefit of watching the deport meme in its infancy back on Vapor’s board. Some others of us were there but not really positioned to pay attention. The late Dawg probably saw it too.

No doubt he’s a troll, but he’s also a hateful little racist contard that hates liberals, blacks, hispanics, women in general etc. etc. he just tries to be “cool” and “nice” about it most of the time. He thinks he’s above the run of the mill haters but he’s still a nasty little lowlife racist, probably what his parents taught him and I’m sure he has probably lived a sheltered life and never even really exposed to black people. He’s a punk and a sissy, probably one of those bow tie republicans. . :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Clearly Deport is a troll. Sometimes I even doubt that he’s in Turkey. But to troll this right wing bs for a decade, I think he either has to be a real reactionary or a person with no moral convictions who, as a result, can go strictly for the reactions of others without making himself sick.

1 Like

Did you scare Deport away, Billdo?