Curious

What you will not hear…

God that guy sounds like someone from the Central Valley.

Sorry, Wab, not you.

That’s why I don’t hang around there much anymore. That and my health…

1 Like

Your health?

Is it true that he’s a fake cow farmer?

Honestly, I don’t know.

People are mooing at him on FB. I don’t know what that’s about, so I assumed.

Do tell. :hushed:

Respiratory issues, asthma. It’s under control but I can’t spend more than a couple of days at my parents’ house. My SIL had to take my bro and move to Orygun; not asthma but the air quality was inhibiting other health issues.

2 Likes

1 Like

Wow, scary. Sorry, Wabbit. You’re too young for that shit.

1 Like

Growing up my folks house was 3 blocks from the north edge, there was cotton there. Every fall when they defoliated I would spend a few days in hospital when I was 3-5 years old, it was that bad.

THe edge of town has moved, but the general air quality of ag dust etc is crud on my lungs even now.

yikes…but you’re mostly good now?

Years of allergy shots and living in Sillycon Valley (apparently smog and NorCal smoke doesn’t do as bad) seem to be good enough

2 Likes

And Cotton clothes don’t bother you?

1 Like

triggered

1 Like

So, I looked into the cow thingie. Evidently there are a couple of Nunes parody accounts on Twitter that have been making fun of him, and now he’s suing Twitter and the anonymous accounts for $250M, in Virginia rather than his home state…for DEFAMING him.

The VA judge asked for (among other things) the name of the cow.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/regional/the-west/article234502802.html

1 Like

:rofl:

This is like the Trump v. Maher lawsuit, Trump’s mom and an orangutan.

The whole Biden thing happened prior to the 2016 election the GOP held the house and senate from 16-18, if the GOP was that genuinely concerned about them, why did they not address it at the time?

all this Burisma & Hunter Biden hysteria, is just whataboutism.

(And I have heard some rumors, that Hunter is not the Primest Bull in the Biden herd, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with a hearing by the “Cops” on if there is sufficient evidence to recommend that the “District” makes final determination if charges are to be enforced.against the POTUS) Hasn’t anyone ever watched an episode of Law and Order?

1 Like

I’ve been asking myself this same question for days now. It’s such an obvious question, I wonder why no one with a fukin microphone has asked it.

1 Like

Meanwhile, about Nunes…here’s the tweet I’ve been waiting for.

2 Likes