Hong Kong protestors

Getting shot now

And they can’t fight back

Because they took their guns

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

If everyone in Honk Kong, was heavily armed I kinda think the Ching Chong people would still cut through them like a hot knife through butter, should they be so inclined.

It’s China - any questions - Bueller?

Hey 6 didn’t those Wacko’s in Waco have a bunch of guns?

Yeah, the ones the FBI planted - fact

Wasn’t Ruby Ridge defended by a bunch of dudes with guns?

Yeah, and how did that work out?

Meh, googled it and that’s not the one I was thinking of.

Can’t remember the name, but it was when the feds wanted to steal this dudes land and he said fuck you and everyone grabbed their rifles and stood up to the feds. Feds left, dude filed a lawsuit and feds had to pay him.

The Bundy’s had an episode like that in Nevada, but I don’t think the Bundy’s were able to collect off of that, but I think I know who you mean, some antigov. militia rancher type guy in Montana or a Dakota maybe had some kind of a standoff a few years ago.That might have cost the gov some bucks.

Either way, guns have time and time again prevented the federal government from over reaching. A lack of guns always ends in a massacre.

The fbi planted the weapons - they could have walked up and knocked on the door and arrested him like the sheriff said

I am not so sure about that…Weaver was a White Supremacist anti-government type. that had made several verbal challenges to the rule of law. And who sold illegal weapons to an FBI informant.

I am talkin bout waco

Randy sold a gun after they begged him for two fucking years -

they shot his wife holding a baby - the gov of Idaho wanted to try the sniper for murder

Randy won 2 million in a lawsuit

I will leave it to yer imagination where the fbi would end up if I took over the whirl - think wall for fucking all of them

1 Like

Not arguing that the surveillance wasn’t effed up. A Fibbie died in that gun fight too.

Great news that - and four at waco -

the only happy part

Pedos need all the love they can get.

`Janet had no proof

I watched the documentary 6.

U believe all you watch?

If it’s on television.